Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Our office participates with most major insurance carriers. In some cases, your insurance plan may require to you obtain a specialty referral form or authorization. Please contact your insurance carrier to verify our participation and the need for any special forms or authorizations.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- If insurance benefits have been verified prior to your visit, you will be expected to pay the approximate out of pocket expense at the time services are rendered.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies are required to respond to claims within four to six weeks. If no payment or response is received in that time period, please contact your insurance company to elicit a response. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!